Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Palatine Raphe

We just learned about the bump of skin behind your front teeth called the Incisive Papilla.

Another part of the mouth is the Palatine Raphe.

This is the bump on the roof of the mouth in the middle that goes from front to back.
Some people have a big bump that sticks out, but for others it is just a little bump.

(from: wikipedia - palatine raphe)

Kid Facts - Blast from the past: Baby Teeth