Thursday, February 1, 2018

Seismic Wave

We just learned about the Induced Seismicity.

When earthquakes happen, the waves of energy that happen as the ground moves are called Seismic Waves.

It's kind of like looking at a wave in water, and based on the size and shape of a wave scientists can learn about the type of earthquake it is.

(from: wikipedia - seismic wave)

Kid Facts - Blast from the past: Coke